Tablebook.me were our very first clients. Since then, we've completed a multitude of works for this fresh and exciting brand.
Some of the job's we've helped out with.
* Business Card Designs | Anytime new staff arrive at Tablebook.me, we are in charge of designing their new card.
* Christmas Card Designs - Anual Award Ceremony Certificates | Come Christmas, we make sure our friends at Tablebook.me are fully branded up and looking pretty for their clients.
* Leaflet Designs | We have created numerous leaflets for Tablebook.me from recruitment to exhibition handouts.
* Client Proposal Design | We made sure that once Tablebook.me do the wonderful job of presenting to a new client, they follow that through with a fully branded and professional proposal.
* Office Space Branding | We have created many artworks and design pieces for Tablebook.me's office space, from no smoking signs, staff areas and inspirational wall quotes to name a few.
* Exhibition Space Design: Design and implementation of entire exhibition space at Olympia London.
One of the main reasons Tablebook.me are one of our favourite clients is because we have the same ethos.
They Start With Why. They inspire people to take action. They do it themselves and more importantly, they inspire their staff to.
Staff Bootcamp - When new staff arrive at Tablebook.me, the first thing they do before taking up residence at their desk, is complete the week-long Tablebook.me Bootcamp. During this period, they learn the ins and out of the company, the WHY.
It was our task to structure this training week, so as to ensure the new recruits not only hit the ground running with their new found knowledge but that they leave feeling invested in the Tablebook.me Journey. The point of this Bootcamp was to inspire the new recruits, not only about Tablebook.me, but about their own future and how Tablebook.me can help them achieve their goals. To inspire them to take action.
If you invest in your staff, they will invest in you.
The Bootcamp consisted of:
1. To structure and implement the timetable and content for the week.
2. To create and brand all paperwork | Welcome Manual | Tablebook.me Laws Manual | T & C's Manual
3. Create slideshow and presentation for each segment of the week.
4. Create and brand starter packs for staff.
We hosted the first Bootcamp ourselves, the result of this saw the best and most productive 7 new members of staff, ever to be employed by Tablebook.me. They left feeling not just excited about their new job, they felt excited about their future.
Due to the success of the Bootcamp, Tablebook.me asked us back numerous times over the years. Both to host entire Bootcamp weeks and also to train new managers to conduct the week themselves in our absence.
The key to the success of this project was one thing. Inspiration, we inspired people. We packaged up a formula to inspire.